Learning Support Manager (UK)
Equal Access to High-Quality Education Moves Our World Forward
At Cadmus, we believe every student should have equal opportunity to achieve academic excellence; that’s why we’re changing how the world learns! Cadmus is a global EdTech company purposefully built for the higher education sector to break down global learning barriers by providing educators and diverse student cohorts with access to high-quality learning and assessment. Built on rich, student-centric values, Cadmus empowers individuals to achieve their highest potential and graduate with the critical skills and knowledge to profoundly impact our workforces, communities, and evolving world.
A Bold Plan for Global Impact
At Cadmus, we’re working hard in pursuit of an ambitious, world-shaping goal: to provide 1 billion students with access to high-quality education by 2050.
That’s why we need a high-performing Learning Support Manager to join our team and support our teacher users.
At Cadmus, we’re doing a lot of great work to create a profound impact on our world through the power of education. With Cadmus currently being used in 50+ countries, we’re looking for an experienced Learning Support Manager who is passionate about teaching and learning and will onboard, nurture and grow relationships with new and existing teachers.
Reporting to the Head of Learning, our Learning Support Manager will:
- Deliver high-quality, fun and impactful learning experiences across a variety of workshops, webinars and training sessions for all of our teacher users.
- Win current and prospective teacher users over in individual and group meetings by building meaningful and value-driven relationships both in-person and online.
- Design high-quality, scaffolded assessments to ensure our teacher users consistently deliver outstanding learning experiences to their students.
- Deliver exceptional support experiences for our teacher and student users by handling inbound support requests.
- Successfully manage multiple projects working end-to-end across our pilot and enterprise implementations.
- Educational Design: Passionate about creating and delivering engaging training sessions, workshops, and webinars tailored for educated professionals. Skilled in developing, delivering, and evaluating effective learning experiences grounded in pedagogical principles.
- Relationship Building: Adept at winning over individuals in one-on-one and group settings, both in-person and online. Possesses strong interpersonal skills and a talent for establishing meaningful connections quickly.
- Assessment Design: Skilled in crafting high-quality, scaffolded assessments that align with pedagogical best practices. Experienced in developing assessments that enhance the learning process and encourage skill development.
- Support: Detail-oriented approach to solving problems. Proven ability to provide exceptional support and services to users, customers, teachers, and/or students.
- Project Management: Demonstrated organisational expertise with a focus on prioritisation, discipline, and stakeholder management. Experienced in successfully managing projects from initiation to completion, both independently and collaboratively.
- You hold a bachelor's degree from a leading university
- You have 5+ years of experience working as a teacher, trainer, tutor, learning designer, etc, developing, delivering and evaluating learning experiences.
- You have experience providing support to users of a product.
- You have demonstrated experience in managing complex projects, both independently and as part of a team.
- A remote-friendly, flexible working culture; where you can work from any global location.
- Learning allowances; because we don’t just have words on a website, we genuinely do what we say and provide educational opportunities to all (including the Cadmus team).
- A diverse and inclusive workplace where there are no barriers to anyone succeeding.
- A surrounding team of mission-driven individuals who genuinely love what they do.
- Mentoring and succession planning for your career.
- Pats from Homer, our resident (and super cute) dog!
Cadmus is a remote-friendly company, and this role is open to candidates in London or remote anywhere in the UK.
Please apply online with your resume, and instead of a cover letter, we would love you to answer a few questions. Our interview process consists of a video interview, a hiring manager interview, a homework task and a panel interview. These will be completed online (via Zoom).
Inclusivity at Cadmus
At Cadmus, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, or disability status. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for education, you will find a home at Cadmus. If you need assistance or accommodations made due to a disability, please let us know.