Strategic Engagement Manager, Pharma Partnerships (US), New York Location
Causaly accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. We enable researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources… in minutes.
Using our AI technology, we are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a high-precision Knowledge Graph.
We work with some of the world's largest biopharma companies and institutions on use cases spanning Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence. For example read how Causaly is used in Target Identification here: AI-supported-target-identification-for-systemic-lupus-erythematosus
We are backed by top VCs including Index Ventures, Pentech and Marathon.
As we scale our product and offering, we are looking for dynamic Strategic Engagement Managers - reporting to our Director of Customer Success, US - to drive value for Causaly users in North American accounts.
With an established footprint across key customer accounts, we are looking for an individual that can be a customer champion and unlock the full potential of Causaly for every user.
What you will be responsible for:
- Being a trusted partner to strategic accounts to drive value and successful business outcomes
- Helping to define customer success plans and continually being on the lookout for opportunities to grow the account (within existing stakeholder departments or new departments)
- Winning Executive Sponsors and cultivating Adoption Champions
- Owning and driving user-level metrics, including activation, engagement, product adoption and customer feedback scores
- Proactively anticipating customer challenges and risks, and creating remedial plans to address these to avoid churn
- Defining, mapping and implementing customer lifecycle touch points, including business reviews, customer satisfaction surveys and interviews, reference programs, case studies, and others
- Collaborating and working in tandem with the Sales, Product, Marketing and the Scientific Liaison team to orchestrate the necessary resources to foster a seamless customer experience and embed a culture of customer success at Causaly
You would be a good fit if you:
- Have a proven track record of experience working in high-touch enterprise segments with B2B enterprise software products
- Bring a consultative, problem-solving mindset to collaborating with customers and internal stakeholders alike
- Have domain experience in the life-sciences sector, with a solid grasp of R&D processes, scientific concepts and workflows
- Have demonstrable experience in owning and influencing key user metrics, including activation, product adoption and customer satisfaction scores
- Understand how to gather and use customer data to tell the user story and enable internal decision making and prioritisation
- Are excited and show initiative in optimizing growth of accounts across a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrate an authentic hunger to build the Causaly customer success model from the ground up, the dynamism to deliver impact, and the desire to keep learning across a global team
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Individual training budget
- Regular global team meetings
- Potential to have real impact and accelerated career growth as an early member of a team that's building a transformative knowledge product
Be yourself at Causaly... Difference is valued. Everyone belongs.
Diversity. Equity. Inclusion. They are more than words at Causaly. It's how we work together. It's how we build teams. It's how we grow leaders. It's what we nurture and celebrate. It's what helps us innovate. It's what helps us connect with the customers and communities we serve.
We are on a mission to accelerate scientific breakthroughs for ALL humankind and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and fairly consider qualified candidates without regard to race, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, genetics, age, religion or belief, marital / civil partnership status, domestic / family status, veteran status or any other difference.