Group Product Manager
Founded in 2018, Causaly accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. We enable researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources… in minutes.
Using our AI technology, we are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a high-precision Knowledge Graph.
We work with some of the world's largest biopharma companies and institutions on use cases spanning Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence. You can read more about how we accelerate knowledge acquisition and improve decision making in our blog posts here: Blog - Causaly
We are backed by top VCs including Index Ventures, Pentech and Marathon.
About the role:
At Causaly, we’re building a category defining product that transforms how our users think and decide in biomedicine. As a Group Product Manager, we will look to you to help us drive this product vision and bring it to life.
This is a senior individual contributor role. You will be fully empowered to decide what gets built and delivered to customers for one of the products in the Causaly Cloud portfolio. To make this happen, you will work at the intersection of product, engineering, commercial functions (Sales, Customer Success & Marketing), and critically – our customers.
To be successful in this role, you will have a mix of technology fluency, business savviness and a deep passion for understanding and solving customer problems.
What you’ll be doing:
- You are ultimately responsible for one of Causaly’s core products. You set priorities for your product area, and you coordinate with the others to orchestrate the necessary resources to drive value and impact for the customer.
- You define the north star metrics for your product area, align product and company leadership on these, and prioritize work across teams to make progress
- You apply strong product principles with discipline to ensure that we are building the right product for a well understood customer problem, always guided by deep knowledge of customer and product data
- You independently generate and validate product hypotheses in your product area to create a roadmap based on evidence. You take educated bets where appropriate
- You will work across teams and functions, such as software engineers, NLP engineers and designers to understand problems, jointly define the best solution and ensure delivery
- You are in constant communication with our users and customers, seeking every opportunity to gather, understand and prioritise feedback.
- You own the commercial success of your product area. You work with marketing and sales on go-to-market strategy, define key commercial milestones and drive teams across product and commercial organizations to deliver on our targets.
- You work on all dimensions of the product, liaising with the relevant stakeholders where necessary – value proposition, go to market strategy, market and competitive environment, legal and security requirements etc.
What we’re looking for:
- You have a proven track record of successfully developing and launching B2B SaaS products, working with modern software development principles (bonus points if it’s within the Life Sciences business domain)
- You can demonstrate that you’ve worked on large product areas, and complex problems in ambiguous environments
- You enjoy working with data and have an analytical toolkit to help you understand what’s working and what isn’t
- You are a strong communicator who is as comfortable evangelizing your product as you are writing copy for a product release. You can effectively communicate to a wide range of stakeholders, across seniority and functions, internally and externally
- You have a toolkit to conduct customer discovery to help you uncover user problems and user intent
- You have the technical fluency to hold your own in a conversation with engineers, and the business savviness to navigate the commercial implications with internal stakeholders
What we’d love to see:
- An educational background or experience working in the biomedical or life sciences domain
- Experience working with AI/ML products
- Passion for coaching and developing other members of the product team
- Competitive compensation package
- Private medical insurance (underwritten on a medical health disregarded basis)
- Life insurance (4 x salary)
- Individual training/development budget through Learnerbly
- Individual wellbeing budget through Juno
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays and 1 day birthday leave per year
- Hybrid working (home + office)
- Potential to have real impact and accelerated career growth as an early member of a multinational team that's building a transformative knowledge product
Be yourself at Causaly... Difference is valued. Everyone belongs.
Diversity. Equity. Inclusion. They are more than words at Causaly. It's how we work together. It's how we build teams. It's how we grow leaders. It's what we nurture and celebrate. It's what helps us innovate. It's what helps us connect with the customers and communities we serve.
We are on a mission to accelerate scientific breakthroughs for ALL humankind and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and fairly consider qualified candidates without regard to race, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, genetics, age, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, domestic / family status, veteran status or any other difference.