Science Liaison (Biomedical Research)
Founded in 2018, Causaly accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. We enable researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources in minutes.
Using our AI technology, we are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a high-precision Knowledge Graph.
We work with some of the world's largest biopharma companies and institutions on use cases spanning Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence. You can read more about how we accelerate knowledge acquisition and improve decision making in our blog posts here:
Blog - Causaly
We are backed by top VCs including Index Ventures, Pentech and Marathon.
The Causaly Scientific Liaison team is a rapidly expanding, global team with an exciting strategy to support the long-term goals of the business. In this role as a key member of the Scientific Liaison team, reporting to the Head of Science, you will ensure that users of Causaly from the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industry worldwide, experience a successful onboarding and have proper support to use the platform to it’s greater potential.
What you’ll be doing
- Give presentations and demos to top global pharmaceutical companies as domain expert and answer scientific questions during customer presentations
- Drive user onboarding and adoption by providing training and working closely with our users
- Drive Customer Engagement by proactively engaging with users: answering scientific and product questions, supporting users to find evidence in Causaly
- Work with stakeholders across multiple teams including sales, product, marketing and strategy, representing the voice of the customer
- Communicate research insights, and develop educational content in blogposts and our knowledge base to evangelize the capabilities of Causaly and to train our users
- PhD in Biomedical Sciences
- Demonstrated experience in presenting to scientific and commercial audience
- Demonstrated extensive biomedical research experience: Ideally you have spent 100s if not 1000s of hours searching in Pubmed
- Good digital IT skills as an end user – Ability to quickly adopt new technologies
- Independent, self-driven, proactive and dynamic
- Native-level English speaker and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Work experience in industry, preferably the Pharmaceutical sector
- Experience in a professional environment where you needed to engage in customer-facing activities
- Scientific writing experience either through educational background or on the job
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Individual training budget
- Remote working
- Potential to have real impact and accelerated career growth as an early member of a team that's building a transformative knowledge product
Be yourself at Causaly... Difference is valued. Everyone belongs.
Diversity. Equity. Inclusion. They are more than words at Causaly. It's how we work together. It's how we build teams. It's how we grow leaders. It's what we nurture and celebrate. It's what helps us innovate. It's what helps us connect with the customers and communities we serve.
We are on a mission to accelerate scientific breakthroughs for ALL humankind and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and fairly consider qualified candidates without regard to race, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, genetics, age, religion or belief, marital / civil partnership status, domestic / family status, veteran status or any other difference.