Financial Reporting Analyst
Causaly accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. We enable researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources… in minutes.
Using our AI technology, we are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a high-precision Knowledge Graph.
We work with some of the world's largest biopharma companies and institutions on use cases spanning Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence. For example read how Causaly is used in Target Identification here: AI-supported-target-identification-for-systemic-lupus-erythematosus
We are backed by top VCs including Index Ventures, Pentech and Marathon.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and highly motivated individual to join our finance team as a Finance Manager in our fast-growing company, Causaly.
The Finance Manager will play a vital role in assisting with various accounting tasks and ensuring accurate financial records. This is an entry-level position suitable for candidates looking to build a career in accounting and finance.Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining the general ledger by recording daily financial transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Support the accounts payable and receivable processes, including invoice verification, payment processing, and customer/vendor correspondence.
- Assist in tracking and categorizing expenses, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reports as well as other ad-hoc financial analysis as required.
- Maintain organized and up-to-date financial records and documentation.
- Support the senior accounting team in analyzing financial data, identifying trends, and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Mathematics. Relevant certifications are advantageous but not mandatory.
- Prior experience in accounting or finance is desirable.
- Professional level proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to analyse financial data, identify trends, and interpret financial statements and reports effectively.
- Competitive salary
- Apple, Lenovo or Dell equipment (based on your OS preference)
- Annual training budget for professional development (e.g. books, video tutorials)
- Excessive sick-leave package
- Plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility as we grow
- Be part of a multinational, diverse and exceptional team to build a transformative knowledge product that has real impact
Causaly welcomes applications from all backgrounds. We are committed to diversity regardless of gender, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.