Senior Strategy & Business Operations Manager, New York USA
Founded in 2018, Causaly accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. We enable researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources… in minutes.
Using our AI technology, we are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a high-precision Knowledge Graph.
We work with some of the world's largest biopharma companies and institutions on use cases spanning Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence. You can read more about how we accelerate knowledge acquisition and improve decision making in our blog posts here: Blog - Causaly
We are backed by top VCs including Iconiq Capital, Index Ventures, Pentech and Marathon.
We are looking for an experienced Pharma & Life Sciences professional with a digital transformation and strategy background to join our growing team.
You will help us become the digital transformation engine of choice by targeting the right market segments, establishing powerful partnerships, and prioritizing our investment and expansion activities.
You have a “builder mentality” coupled with brave strategic thinking. You love to act cross functionally and connect the dots. You are hungry to learn and grow. You have the ambition to be an exceptional leader.
What you will be responsible for:
- Lead corporate strategy and business development initiatives impacting product, marketing, sales, and customer success
- Support and facilitate effective strategic business decision making through research, analysis and the preparation of materials for Executive and Board audiences
- Set up and lead partnerships with companies down- and up-stream
- Analyze markets & competition and translate into actionable insights
- Support our fundraising process and communication cadence with our Board and management team
You'll be a good fit if you have:
Required qualifications / experiences
- Advanced degree in business administration, economics or similar
- Deep experience in the life science industry
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Background in developing and driving digital transformation agendas
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written)
Preferred qualifications / experiences
- Consulting background and / or MBA
- Track record working in a fast-paced start-up / scale-up environment
- Experience working with AI powered knowledge solutions
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Individual training budget
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 days from home)
- Unlimited annual leave
- Potential to have real impact and accelerated career growth as an early member of a team that's building a transformative knowledge product
Be yourself at Causaly... Difference is valued. Everyone belongs.
Diversity. Equity. Inclusion. They are more than words at Causaly. It's how we work together. It's how we build teams. It's how we grow leaders. It's what we nurture and celebrate. It's what helps us innovate. It's what helps us connect with the customers and communities we serve.
We are on a mission to accelerate scientific breakthroughs for ALL humankind and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and fairly consider qualified candidates without regard to race, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, genetics, age, religion or belief, marital / civil partnership status, domestic / family status, veteran status or any other difference.