Account Executive - North America
Causaly accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. We enable researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources… in minutes.
Using our AI technology, we are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a high-precision Knowledge Graph.
We work with some of the world's largest biopharma companies and institutions on use cases spanning Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence. For example read how Causaly is used in Target Identification here: AI-supported-target-identification-for-systemic-lupus-erythematosus
We are backed by top VCs including ICONIQ, Index Ventures, Pentech and Marathon.
● Manage and coordinate execution of commercial account strategy in partnership with scientific liaison, product managers, marketing, and other internal teams
● Make appropriate decisions on behalf of Causaly to protect and maximize business opportunities within an account by developing customer-centric solutions to support Causaly’s product and customer access strategy
● Leverage value-based, consultative sales approaches to advocate for Causaly with a vision of being a trusted partner for pharma
● Develop an understanding of decision-making structure, key influencers, and other strategic objectives relevant to the customer
● You will be responsible for a sales territory and ensuring that ARR targets are achieved via inside sales and marketing leads as well as your own prospecting.
● Build appropriate relationships with key stakeholders (e.g., C-suite executives, Head of IT, Head of translational medicine Director, decision-makers) and gain an understanding of customer's decision-making process
● Manage the development of an account plan for each customer by incorporating knowledge of key market trends and collaborate with internal teams to develop account-specific strategies incorporating customer’s strategic direction
● Ensure knowledge of the customer is appropriately shared with internal teams to create opportunities for commercial cross-functional peers to be successful and enable Causaly to align with the high-level needs of the client
● Maintain expert operating knowledge of all company policies and guidelines