Crehana is a learning and development platform that helps people and organizations reach their full professional potential.
We recently acquired two Latin American companies, Acsendo (Colombia) and Wormhole (Argentina), to strengthen our product and boost our way to becoming a Saas company.
We are supported by global and regional investors, such as General Atlantic, Mountain Nazca, Salesforce Ventures, Acumen Capital, and Rethink Education.
Our team is based all over Latin America, and we are looking for the best people to join us in our mission to make people’s development universal.
About the role
Your mission as an Account Executive will be to search and develop the portfolio of potential clients. Create customized learning experiences that foster continuous learning within organizations to meet the challenges of a changing industry where thousands of jobs are reconfigured due to technology.
If you are looking for a professional challenge that will test your knowledge and abilities every day, this role is for you!
As an Account Executive, you will be able to:
- Exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Participate in the entire sales cycle, from lead generation and prospecting, to pipeline management, closing, and new client onboarding.
- Cultivate and maintain medium to large business relationships.
- Work hand in hand with Sales Development Executives and Customer Success Executives to ensure successful placement and follow-up of new customers.
- Align product, operations, and marketing resources to sustain new business.
- Utilize innovative and creative sales tactics.
- Present Crehana's business solutions with potential customers.
- Remember that this role is fluid, and can often evolve based on corporate strategic priorities and market demand.
You should have:
- At least 2-3 years of sales experience.
- Experience in sales of B2B business solutions (a must).
- Experience in generating sales acquisition strategies and business development
- Experience in sales of HR Solutions.
- Experience in Salesforce and/or any other sales CRM.
- Team player and have a "no job is too big, no job is too small" mentality.
- Able to establish and foster C-level relationships, penetrate new markets and generate account penetration initiatives.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented individual with a problem-solving attitude.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to perform multiple functions and operate independently.
- Genuine interest in education and social transformation.
- Preferably excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
Because our team’s wellbeing is our number one priority, we have a “Flex Benefits Program” that will attend to the diverse needs of each Crehaner; for example:
- Full access to our platform with a Crehana Premium Membership for you and three of your friends & family.
- Flexible & Extra Time Off Policies (Personal Time Off, Paid Sick Leave, Extended Maternity & Paternity Leave, Marriage License, Adoption Leave, etc.)
- Early Friday all year round.
- Available Telemedicine and Mental Health Platforms for you and your loved ones.
- Annual Training Bonus to encourage your development and continuous education.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Crehana, we celebrate, support, and promote all types of diversity, as it is a major aspect of our culture. We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer for everyone, no matter their religion, nationality, origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, and different and/or non-hegemonic abilities. Our objective is to create a diverse team that represents what we seek to build in the future: An inclusive, empowered, and educated Latin America.
For your safety, we’ve decided to keep working remotely. Our main concern is to keep our team and their loved ones safe.