Customer Success & Community Management
We are looking for a new team member to join our team at Eduflow. Your job will consist of different tasks spanning from helping the users of Eduflow, to managing our community and courses at Eduflow Academy.
Who we are
Eduflow is a tool for running active online learning experiences. We are used by thousands of institutions around the world all the way from middle schools to corporate training at Google. We believe that digital tools for learning need to be more than just a playlist of videos. We're building learning activities that instructors can use to engage students and make them active participants in their own learning process.
Our team consists of 14 people working remotely from Texas to Manila. We started in 2015 building our first product, Peergrade, and we are backed by top-tier investors such as Y Combinator and Learn Capital.
What will you do?
Your work at Eduflow will be multifaceted and include various tasks related to customer success, community management and course administration. Some of the concrete tasks you can expect to work on are:
💬 Talking to our existing users and customers to help them be successful with Eduflow.
We use Intercom for chat support. You will be running our chat support, helping new and old users. The support can range from technical questions to instructional design questions.
🙋 Writing and updating our help center.
We have a help center with articles like this one https://help.eduflow.com/en/articles/5556565-group-member-review-activity. You will be responsible for writing and updating these articles and figuring out which ones we should be writing.
🎙 Engage with people in our courses, community, social media.
For Eduflow Academy we host a community on Circle with over 1,000 members, and we have social activities in our courses. You will be responsible for engaging the community members and course participants. This means helping them answer their questions, connecting people etc.
🗂 Help run the administrative side of the courses. Tasks include managing applications.
We have hundreds of people participating in our courses at any time. You will help run the application process, and make sure everything runs smoothly during the course.
🎉 Help promote and distribute our courses.
You will be helping us distribute Eduflow Academy content and courses to more people. This includes posting about it on social media, Reddit etc.
👋 Organize and run regular video gatherings and meet-and-greets.
We want to make our community more active. One of the ideas is to host more gatherings and meet-and-greets for the members. You will be in charge of this.
🗂 Manage our blog (but not necessarily write the blog posts).
We run a blog at www.eduflow.com/blog - and we would love your help managing it. This mainly means uploading the blog posts when they are ready, and making sure everything looks perfect.
What do we expect from you?
- ✍️ You have excellent writing skills in English, and you enjoy the process of writing.
- 🧠 That you are smart, critically thinking and can quickly learn new skills, products and technologies.
- 🎙 You like connecting with others, both on text and video.
- 👩🏫 You are interested in topics related to instructional design.
- 🙌 You are responsible, collaborative, and disciplined.
- 🤹♀️ That you can juggle many different tasks and responsibilities at the same time.
- 🏃♀️ You get things done.
Details about the job
- 💻 You will be working remotely or from our office in Copenhagen. You should be able to work such that you overlap partially with the workday in Denmark.
- 👩💻 The hiring process includes a few small tasks and potentially a paid project to see if we like working together.
- 💵 Salary is $65,000 USD / year.