We’re Enroly - an award-winning EdTech company who are innovative, fast-paced, and scaling rapidly. We’re seeking an experienced Integration Engineer to join our dynamic technology team. The primary responsibility of this role is to build and maintain the tools that allow our customers to connect their internal systems with the Enroly CAS Shield platform.
The ideal candidate will have experience with building integrations and APIs, as well as have a knowledge of programming languages such as Typescript, Python, or Rust. Additionally, the candidate should be able to work collaboratively with other teams to deliver high-quality integrations that meet customer requirements.
If successful, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of a groundbreaking product that is revolutionising international student recruitment and admissions. You must enjoy working in a fast-paced, product driven environment using the latest technologies to develop integrations that help people.
• Develop, implement, and maintain integrations that allow our customers to connect their internal systems with the Enroly CAS Shield platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, and customer support to gather requirements and deliver solutions.
• Build and maintain APIs and other tools that facilitate integration between Enroly's platform and customer systems.
• Design and implement integrations that are scalable, reliable, and easy to use.
• Troubleshoot and resolve integration issues reported by customers or internal teams.
• Develop documentation and training materials to support customer integrations.
• Stay up to date with the latest integration technologies and best practices, and continually improve our integration offerings.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
• At least three years of experience building integrations and APIs.
• Strong knowledge of programming languages such as Typescript, Python, or Rust.
• Experience with RESTful APIs, SOAP, XML, and JSON.
• Experience with integration platforms such as Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, or Informatica is a plus.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about building integrations that help customers achieve their business goals, we would love to hear from you!