Customer Success Manager
The CSM role is crucial within Enroly, responsible for championing the success of our university clients. This individual will manage a range of customer accounts cultivating strong relationships, driving product adoption, and fostering revenue growth.
- Client Onboarding: Offer an amazing onboarding experience for new clients
- Customer Management: Build trust with clients and develop strong relationships. Provide existing customers with a voice, support, guidance and knowledge to use Enroly products and services in order to meet their business objectives
- Training & Support: Guarantee users feel cared for and assisted through ongoing training and support on our software, addressing clients questions and issues through our ticketing system, alongside Solutions and Product colleagues.
- Revenue Generating: Show a keen understanding of customers' structure, operations and pain points to help inform approach to upselling products and services.
- CRM Management: Use of CRM to monitor client usage and Services performance with a proactive approach to client engagement.
- Client Feedback: Play a pivotal role in collecting and interpreting client feedback. Collaborate closely with the Solutions and Product teams to refine offerings and address client needs.
- You like working in a fast-moving environment using the latest technologies to build products that help people.
- You are excited by the concept of a startup where oftentimes you are contributing to the development and optimisation of our people, process and systems.
- You love the idea of using your knowledge in international education in a completely new role.
- You have always wondered if there was a better way of working and questioned why things are done the way they are.
- You are an accomplished problem-solver.
- You want to get hands on dealing with clients and have an eye for detail.
- You are a people person and adept at building relationships with people at all levels of an organisation.
- You are a good listener.
- You love working as part of a team.
- Recent experience of operating in a client-facing role and developing relationships across a matrixed organisation
- Skilled in using data for informed decision-making
- Experience using CRM systems and technology tools to aid processes
- Strong understanding of the international student recruitment landscape, including the roles of universities, agents, students, and third-party service providers
- A proven track record in implementing process change and efficiency
- Bachelor or Masters degree level education
- Based in the UK
- Right to work in the UK
How to apply
Please apply by filling in the application form, including a CV and cover letter: