Immigration and Compliance Adviser - (OISC Level 1)
The Immigration and Compliance Adviser role is crucial within Enroly, responsible for ensuring that the international students of our university clients enjoy an outstanding and seamless Visa Support experience. Your role will involve proactive engagement with students to maximise conversion through to successfully receiving their visa and arriving in the UK. You'll also coordinate and support other essential Enroly Services, including outsourced CAS processing and interview assessment. Additional responsibilities include liaising with our Higher Education and immigration adviser/solicitor partner organisations and maintaining our 5-star Trustpilot & Google rating.
- Provide expert guidance and support to international students throughout the visa application process
- Ensure students enjoy an outstanding and seamless Visa Support experience
- Scrutinise international financial documents to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with relevant regulations
- Support other key Enroly products including outsourced CAS processing and interview assessment
- Develop and deliver training sessions to internal teams on immigration and compliance matters
- Keep staff informed about changes in immigration policies and procedures
- Minimum of two years of consecutive and recent experience at OISC Level 1.
- You have supported UK international students with their visa and enrolment journey
- Experience with UK-based higher education
- Dealing with international students and their student journey
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organisational abilities
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- OISC accredited
- Based in the UK
- Right to work in the UK
As a hybrid workforce with a primary presence in the UK, you will have the flexibility to work from home, with regular team meet-ups.
Friday, 16th February. We encourage you to apply early, as we review applications on a rolling basis. Suitable candidates may be interviewed before the closing date, and we reserve the right to close applications ahead of schedule if the right fit is found.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.