Digital Marketing Facilitator (9-month contract)
(Estimated hours per week TBC but includes facilitation of 1 hour synchronous class per week & 1 hour synchronous drop in session per week)
Reports to: Manager, Student Experience
As the course industry expert, the facilitator will work in conjunction with a developed curriculum, designed by LSE and FourthRev, in collaboration with employers and tech companies and learners to ensure their full understanding of the topics. They will bring the content to life through the sharing of extensive industry knowledge, and bring real-life relevance to the subjects covered.
The facilitator will prepare, and deliver synchronous online classes and regular drop in sessions and support social learning discussions by posting and responding to comments throughout the career accelerator, via the course platform.
They will guide, encourage and motivate learners through their journey, and be responsible for the marking and provision of feedback on learner projects and assessments.
The ideal candidate will hold significant, and current industry experience aligned to the subject areas, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to engage people across digital platforms. They will have prior experience delivering education to adult learners at professional or masters level and be an evangelist for their business and sector, as well as a recognised leader within the digital marketing industry.
The expert facilitator will not only be passionate about the power of education, but interested in the future of education and work, and have a keen desire to be involved in supporting individuals to achieve the next goal in their career.
They will work collaboratively with the student success team to ensure learners remain engaged, and aligned to their goals, whilst progressing through the course.Ideal Profile
Roles which a suitable candidate could be currently working in (in-house or agency);
- Marketing Consultant
- Marketing Director
- Senior Marketing Manager
We would look for the following skills and personality traits from the ideal candidate;
- Be an evangelist for their business and sector.
- Keen desire to share knowledge, and develop the next generation of marketing talent.
- Be flexible, proactive and collaborative in their approach.
- Excellent emotional intelligence and keen appetite for feedback.
- A clear and concise communicator.
- Builds rapport easily.
- Excellent explanatory skills.
- Highly desirable: previous experience of facilitating/teaching/mentoring (ideally within an online environment).
- Create and deliver engaging, authentic industry-leading online classes aligned to their areas of deep expertise.
- Ensure learner understanding of the curriculum, course content and key concepts.
- Bring the content to life through a real-life relevance lens, to provide insight into business use cases, the value and importance of the subject matter in business today.
- Support learners to complete project milestones.
- Encouraging and motivating learners throughout the course by guiding social learning discussions that drive learner engagement with specific concepts and business applications. Posting and responding to learner comments throughout the course.
- Delivering weekly live sessions across numerous time zones.
- Providing feedback on learner project submissions.
- Grading learner project assessments.
- Discipline expertise, in-depth knowledge and skills relevant and current to course objectives.
- A practising industry professional in roles relevant to course objectives.
- Demonstrable teaching and mentoring capability at professional or Masters level with a passion to develop the next generation of talent.
- Engaging communication style that drives student engagement and success.
- Industry certifications where applicable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build learner relationships, empathy and support learning outcomes.
- An ability to engage and navigate communication and learning technologies.
- An industry leader.
- Masters Degree educated (desirable)
Relevant Industry Experience
- Extensive data-driven Digital Marketing experience across the marketing mix, minimum of 5 years.
- Knowledge and experience of a range of digital marketing channels and tools (ideally GA4, Social Media, SEO tool i.e, Moz, Hotjar, Miro, Asana, Looker studio)
- Has managed or currently is managing a marketing team
- Previous online experience of teaching/ facilitating/ mentoring (ideally within an online course environment) within the relevant subject matter
- Demonstrable interest in the future of Digital Marketing
- Holds a degree from, or is affiliated with LSE
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It's our vision to become the world's leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
In less than two years we have partnered with ten of the world's most recognized technology companies to deliver cutting edge courses with universities in Australia, the UK and the US. Our unwavering commitment to quality, student outcomes and shared value partnerships has resulted in excellent growth and investment from leading US and European EdTech VCs. We have been recognised by JISC as one of the top 20 edtech start-ups in the UK and by HolonIQ in the ANZ top-50.
Why you'll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You'll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You'll become part of a greater community. We're passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!
Our DEI Commitment
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at FourthRev. We aim to continue building a team with a variety of backgrounds, identities, and life experiences. Research has shown that historically underrepresented groups, such as people with disabilities, women, and people of color, are less likely to apply for a job unless they completely match all the criteria and qualifications.
If you feel that you do not meet every single requirement listed in the job description but you are excited about the opportunity and feel a connection to our vision and values we encourage you to submit your application
If you are not selected for this role, we will add you to our talent pool and continue to engage with you should a role arise that better aligns with your skillset and experience.