London Interdisciplinary School (LIS)
Why you should join us
LIS is a start-up university challenging some of the biggest and oldest brands in the world. We are taking on the likes of Oxford University, UCL and LSE. Join us and be part of one of the most exciting challenges in marketing.
The challenges humanity is facing aren’t the stuff of dystopia, science fiction, or textbooks. They’re happening today – and they’ve never been more complex and interconnected. Yet our higher education system is still structured in silos, leaving graduates ill-equipped to tackle the complexity that surrounds them. The next generation is now demanding to learn in a different way. That’s where The London Interdisciplinary School comes in.
LIS is a startup university that equips learners with an interdisciplinary toolkit to tackle the complex, real-world problems of the 21st century. With a world-class faculty, three exceptional founding cohorts and close partnerships with global organisations such as McKinsey, KPMG and innocent, LIS is building a new type of education for those who want to shape the world, not just fit in.
About the job
Hybrid – at least 2 days a week on campus
Salary – £31-35k DOE
The Marketing Executive is a key member of the Marketing Team. They are a marketing generalist, with a remit to support all our channels both digital and traditional including PPC, SEO, PR and above the line. They will help ensure the smooth running of our department by getting involved in a diverse range of projects and will always relish a new challenge.
The Marketing Executive will join with existing experience across some channels and will develop expertise in others while working in this role.
LIS is a purpose driven organisation and it’s important that this person shares our passion for both education and what interdisciplinary teaching can achieve.
They will work closely with, and report to, our Growth Marketing Manager.
Maintaining overview of our marketing operations pipeline – what projects need to be completed by when. Ensuring colleagues keep on track and offer help or organise additional resource where required.
Take on specific projects that you will own – these will be drawn from across our channels - both digital and traditional, internal and external
Support your marketing colleagues, in a wide range of tasks, when they request your help.
- 3+ years’ experience working in an entry level marketing role or in an agency
- Natural collaborator, working cross functionally and with a range of stakeholders
- Relishes the prospect of working in a fast moving, start-up environment
- Has existing experience and expertise in at least three of the following: PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Digital Display, CRM, Paid and Organic Social Media, Content Production, PR, ATL, Media planning, Account Based Marketing.
- Basic website knowledge - content management, tracking, meta data.
- Can think strategically about the needs of different audiences and identify common insights
- Good numerical skills and excellent written English
- Intermediate Excel or better
- Educated to degree level
30 days holiday
Company-sponsored health plan and monthly fitness contribution
Annual personal development contribution for external training/coaching
The opportunity to join a mission-led, fast-growing organisation that is changing higher education