Postgraduate Recruitment Lead
London Interdisciplinary School (LIS)
The challenges humanity is facing aren’t the stuff of dystopia, science fiction, or textbooks. They’re happening today – and they’ve never been more complex and interconnected. Yet our higher education system is still structured in silos, leaving graduates ill-equipped to tackle the complexity that surrounds them. The next generation is now demanding to learn in a different way. That’s where The London Interdisciplinary School comes in.
LIS is a startup university that equips learners with an interdisciplinary toolkit to tackle the complex, real-world problems of the 21st century. With a world-class faculty, three exceptional founding cohorts and close partnerships with global organisations such as McKinsey, KPMG and innocent, LIS is building a new type of education for those who want to shape the world, not just fit in.
About the job
- Part time – 3 days a week
- Hybrid – at least 50% of your time on campus
- FTE Salary equivalent – £35-40k
The Postgraduate Recruitment Lead is responsible for nurturing leads for our Masters Degrees and Focussed Short Courses.
They will have experience of performing a similar role at another academic institution and will have an established track record in both converting warm leads into actual applications and offer holders into enrolled students. Some experience of working with international leads would be a bonus.
This person will have experience of developing marketing collateral and organising live events, such as open days and webinars, to support conversion.
LIS is a purpose driven organisation and it’s important that this person shares our passion for both education and what interdisciplinary teaching can achieve.
- Create an efficient recruitment process that maximises conversion of leads into applications
- Develop marketing collateral e.g. prospectuses and brochures
- Plan and execute CRM nurture strategy
- Organise Open Days, Campus visits, Webinars and other events to encourage applications
- Work with our Head of International to develop a separate strategy for nurturing International Leads
- Monitor progress of leads and continuously think about innovative ways to move leads down the recruitment funnel
- Continuously assess quality of new leads and develop lead scoring system based on source
- Prepare monthly KPI report
- Respond to individual questions from leads and develop website FAQs
- Work with our cultivation lead to maximise conversion of offer holders to enrolled students
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Natural collaborator, working cross functionally and with a range of stakeholders
- Relishes the prospect of working in a fast moving, start-up environment
- Can think strategically about the needs of different leads within our funnel, identify common insights and develop multiple paths
- Knows how to develop, monitor and optimise a sales funnel
- Good numerical skills and excellent written English
- Previous experience of a CRM (we use Hubspot)
- Knowledge of Excel
- Educated to degree level
- 30 days holiday
- Company-sponsored health plan and monthly fitness contribution
- Annual personal development contribution for external training/coaching
- The opportunity to join a mission-led, fast-growing organisation that is changing higher education